"In essentials unity, in nonessentials liberty, in all things charity"
- We believe in one God, the sovereign Creator and Sustainer of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. To Him be all glory, honor and praise forever!
- Jesus Christ became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and virgin birth. Truly God and truly man united in one Person forever. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins; on the third day he ascended from the grave into heaven where he sits at the right hand of God the Father. He is our High Priest and Mediator.
- The Holy Spirit has come to glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to our hearts. Further the Holy Spirit convicts us of sin, indwells in our hearts, draws us to Christ, gives us new life, instructs us, empowers us, guides us, and seals us for redemption.
- Being estranged from God, condemned and dead in our sins our salvation is totally dependent on God and upon the work of God's free grace. Only those born of the Holy Spirit can receive Jesus Christ and become children of God and heirs of eternal life.
- The true Church is composed of all persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ and the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, are united together in the body of Christ. The Church finds her visible, yet imperfect, expression in local congregations where the word of God is preached and the sacraments are administered, and where Biblical discipline is practiced and fellowship maintained.
- Jesus Christ will return again -personally, visibly, and bodily - to judge the living and the dead, consumating history and God's eternal plan.
- We have been commanded to go into all the world and make disciples.